Friday, February 05, 2010

Oh what a day!



You know it's not going right when you are yanked out of your boootee sleep at 06:30 and tossed unceremoniously into the back seat.    No coffee, no walky, no brekky, heck...I didn't even had time to comb my hairs!



Then, horrors of horrors,  I was dropped off at Miss Debbie's for a long spa day.  Heck, Miss Debbie wasn't even there yet!   Smart woman, sleeping in or dawdling over her coffee,  while little me was stuck in a high rise crate.      Then, when it was all over, and I was being rescued, this humongous storm hit!  Wind and rain coming down sideways in sheets.   The Mr. was trying to keep the golf umbrella over me and it turned wrong side out with a huge SNAP!   Oh my shattered nerves!  We had tornados and flood warnings. The metal roof on the boat dock was snapping and popping and She was afraid it was going to blow off.  She made me n Puffy stay in the front bedroom.   Then I was so over-wrought I tried to take Puffy's head off,  or I would have, but she caught me before I could launch my flashy jaws of death on his scrawny chicken bone neck.




I am not a happy little scottie. I've not had my bootee sleep,  they didn't have the right shade of polish for nails at the spa and that rotten Puffy got to stay home all day! He touched my toys, he had Krsipy Kreme donuts and the box was EMPTY when I got home.  Then he had the nerve to snicker about my pink bows.  I'm gonna put a bow on him and ship em off somewhere!!

Somebody better remember to turn off the alarm clock tonight, I am sleeping IN tomorrow and that stinkin Puff better not wake me up or he's gonna be sooorrreeee!

Humph!
Bonnie

peesssss........there better not be any smarty pants remarks about swift warrior princesses not wearing pink bows.
Swift warrior princesses can wear anything they like!
Including PINK.
Especially PINK.
I'm just sayin'..............

16 comments:

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

Us girls should wear pink - it's a tough color! Especially us blondes - totally our shade on the color wheel.

Rest up, girlfriend....

Fiona

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

I think you look adorable in your pinkie bows Bonnie...Bilbo and I are going to the spa on Monday...not until the afternoon tho thank goodness!!

Sleep well tonight girlfriend!!
Smileys!
Dory

Sally Ann and Andy said...

I love pink. I think all little girls should wear pink. You look very cute and fierce. Pink is the bestest color ever.
Sally Ann

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

The HORRORS!

I heard The Doggy Nanny telling Mom about the weather they had in Holmes Beach on Friday!

I do hope woo khan sleep in this weekend!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

houndstooth said...

I think the pink looks most fetching on you! I wear pink all the time!

I am most sorry that you had such a rough day, though! Humans can be so rude!

Bunny

Bobby said...

Your pink bows are lovely, and you are pretty so it did no harm missing a little sleep, only to your temper.
Your weather sounds very scary I hope its calmed down now.

TwoSpecialWires said...

Bonnie. You crack us up. Totally. We love it when you come visit our blog 'cause we're always ROFL afterwards.

Those pink bows are such a contrast to the cracker dog you make yourself out to be. You are teachin' us, girlfriend.

Thanks!
Jake and Fergi (just a bit braver in the storms, thanks to you) xxoo

Scooter said...

Oh Bonnie
NO color is better than Pink!! I love my pink stuff. Geee,,I have never been to a spa!! Sorry about getting up so early, and I dont blame you, sleep in as long as you want!!!
If puffy bothers you just show him your teeth and growl that should scare him away!! Dont want to get into big time trouble with your mom ya know?? lol

Have fun sleepin in...
Jazzi

Hamish Westie said...

Well Bonnie, may I respectfully suggest that the pink bows would look so much better if worn with a smile. You don't look totally happy in some of those photos I fear! (I do realise that having a brother like Puffers must be something of a trial...)
Cheers! H.

Martha said...

Oh Bonnie, what a dreadful day - wakened early and off to the spa!
We are sorry you didn't get the right shade of polish for your nails.
That storm sounded fierce - no wonder you were overwrought!
The pink bows do look kinda cute.....I know you don't really want cute, but....we are just saying!
love and kisses
Martha & Bailey xxx

Hamish Westie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angel Ginger Jasper said...

Oh my now how would be dare to say anything about the pink.. MOL.. I think after that kind of day you had better rest all weekend.. Hope it turns out better for you.. HUgs GJ x

Katie, Julep and Derby's Mom said...

You look beautiful ... just remind your mom that a girl needs her beauty sleep!

Candylei said...

The pink bows are beautiful, but then again you are beautiful without them, too. Hope you get more good sleep soon. :-)

Kari in Alaska said...

oh wow that is quite the day. we do like the bows :)

Molly the Airedale said...

We think your pink bows are just adorable, Bonnie!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch