Saturday, June 19, 2010

Happy Fathers Day!



I liked the way the Rocky Creek Scotties honored their dog dads.
Here is a picture of MY Dad,  Maitlands Hammish the Red.
Don't I look just like him?
Well, not quite as big, but I'm pretty big compared to some Scotties.

That's my mom beside him and my sister in the back.
I'm spending the weekend at their house.
It's like a big Scottie reunion.

There is my mom, dad, litter sister, half sister, and another sister.
The last 2 sissies are staying over while their owner is in school.
And another hunky guy.
More on that later. 

There are 7 Scotties!!!
Sounds like the title to a murder mystery.
And there are a couple of other doggies and some horses and miniature horses and a burro.

I am having sooooo much fun, I'm not wanting to go home.
There are RULES at home.   And schedules.   And leashes.  And no Scotties.  Or dogs of any kind.
Just me.

Well, there is my Mr.
Him  I like.
SHE is the sticky wicket,  the rule maker, schedule checker, 
And SHE took Puffy off somewhere and he never came back.
It's allllll her fault that I was sad and lonely.

I'll be back next week with more fun stories to tell.

Bonnie - rolling in the Scottie fun!

ARRRRRROOOOOOO!

19 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

What a great pikh!

I'm sure woo will have fun FuN FUN!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Yas said...

Happy Father's Day!
Khute family pic!

Cheers,
Maxx

houndstooth said...

Good golly, Miss Mollie! I am green with envy! How much fun is that? Enjoy every minute of it!

Bunny

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

Seven scotties--sounds like heaven. We know you'll have a fantastic time with your family. Can't wait to hear all you do.

XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

PeeS..AND about the hunk

Cassie said...

Wow how cool that you get to spend time with your real life family. Your daddy is HaNdsoMe!! Have fun with all those relatives this week!!
Smooches from pooches,
BabyRocketDog and Hootie

Martha said...

Great Pic - Happy Father's Day
love
Martha and Bailey xxx

Rocky Creek Scotties and Rocky Creek Ramblings said...

What fun you must be having - we wish you lived close to us so you could come over for some "fun".

XOXO
Lilly, Piper, Carrleigh and Ruairi

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Bonnie, it sure sounds like you will have so much fun. Thanks for sharing the pic of your Dad. Happy Father's Day to all@!!!

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Angus said...

A Scottie reunion. No mischief there then!

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

Looks like you are in for a lovely day.. Enjoy.. HUgs GJ xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Bonnie
Lovely picture of you at your family reunion. No wonder you are so cute!

I am wondering what happened with hunky guy? Will you have something exciting to tell in eight weeks time? The patter of tiny paws perhaps?

Pleeeese don't keep me in suspense...

Hector
xxx

Molly the Airedale said...

It sounds like you're having a blast, Bonnie! We can't wait to hear more of your story!
We hope your dad had a wonderful father's day!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

BRUTUS said...

A Scottie reunion - I love it! I've recently found how great it is to have one of your own kind to play with! Do you think the Mr. could talk mom into getting you a buddy???

SNorts-
Brutus the Frenchie

TwoSpecialWires said...

Bonnie. SHE loves you. And you know it, even if you don't want to admit it.

And as for your fathers? Handsome deserving examples of the opposite gender.

Hope your Father's Day was good. We're off now, to read what all we've missed during our (Moma driven) hiatus.

Thanks for sticking with us. Your pawprints always make us happy. And full of chuckles.
Jake and Fergs

Kari in Alaska said...

Happy Fathers Day

Anonymous said...

Bonnie I just got a belt from J Crew with little pics of you in a yellow coat all over it!!! And It's pink

Beth said...

GP I am totally loving this! Thanks for giving me the link! :)

Asta said...

Bonnie
Youw family weoonion sounds like heaven to me..you awe so lucky to be able to see youw fuwwfamily and play and gossi[p and have a fantstical good time. booty cleawly wuns in ytouw family
smoochie kisses
ASTA the alone and sad

Oskar said...

How fun!