Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Today, right now, this minute...a snapshot of time.


A picture to share...




TODAY June 24th, 2009


Outside my window... The wind is picking up and blowing all the leaves down the street AWAY from my yard. YAY. It was yard work pick up day, and we had trimmed the oak tree. Now I won't have to rake up the leaves!!!
I am thinking... that it's been a long time since I had a do-nothing, go-nowhere vacation.
I am thankful for... air conditioning in Florida!
From the kitchen... last night I made bannana pudding for us and 2 sets of neighbors. The recipe is large, more than we can eat, so I share the love.
I am wearing... jeans and ladies version of a golf shirt, no shoes.
I am creating... a mini scrapbook with chipboard, felt and transparent pages. Lots of bling. Cute so far.
I am going... nowhere fast, unless you count work. Or maybe going on a walkie with the critters.
I am reading... the Vince Flynn 'Rapp' series...I think there are 10 or 12 of these. Page turners.
I am hoping... the doggies get better soon. I'm tired of cleaning up accidents and staying up with them at night.
I am hearing...the sound of gulls outside and somebody whimpering for dinner inside. FEED ME!
Around the house... my paper work is out of hand. But the laundry is clean and stacked in baskets but not put up.
One of my favorite things...right now...in the heat...ICE CREAM!!
A few plans for the rest of the week... work on scrapbooking class, catch up bills, sleep...oh...and do some house cleaning at night when it cools down.

No comments: